Shipping & Returns
Whether you live in Jerrabomberra or Timbuktu – we can deliver right to your door!
- Shipping is FREE for unframed prints and wall decals within Australia.
- We use regular Australia Post for all deliveries. A tracking number will be sent to your email address once the item has been posted.
- Prints are dispatched within 2-5 working days plus transit time. Please allow extra time for delivery through holiday periods.
- A3 prints are shipped flat and packed in a cello bag with thick backing card and mailed in a rigid cardboard mailing box.
- Large prints and wall decals are carefully rolled inside a sturdy mailing tube.
- Shipping is FREE for framed prints within Australia.
- We use local couriers such as Allied Express. A signature will be required upon delivery and cannot be delivered to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers.
- Please provide a business or residential address to ensure somebody will be there to sign for the parcel. Items will not be left unattended.
- You will be provided with the relevant courier info and tracking number giving you control of your delivery.
- Framed prints are made-to-order so please allow 2-4 weeks (average 3 weeks) for production plus transit time. Allow extra time for delivery through Christmas.
- We pack our frames in sturdy cardboard cartons to ensure safe transit.
International / Unframed Prints
- We use registered International Australia Air Post for all international deliveries. Free postage is available for orders totalling $150AUD and over.
- Please contact us prior to placing your order so we can organise additional postage charge.
- Prints are dispatched within 2-5 working days and should be delivered within 1-3 weeks depending on destination. Please allow extra time for delivery through holiday periods.
- A3 prints are shipped flat and packed in a cello bag with thick backing card and mailed in a rigid cardboard mailing box. Large prints are carefully rolled inside a sturdy mailing tube.
Please note we do not ship framed prints outside of Australia.
Duties and Taxes (International)
International customers are responsible for their own local duties and taxes that may be levied by local customs. Your items will not be released from customs until payment has been made.
- UNFRAMED PRINTS/WALL DECALS: If in the rare event you are not 100% happy with your purchase, you may be eligible for a replacement or credit. We recommend you take the time to carefully consider your print before purchasing. Of course we are here to help, so please contact us if you wish to discuss a claim. Please note if you opt to have your item left outside at your address, we cannot take responsibility for theft or damage.
- DAMAGED ITEMS – All orders are carefully checked and packed prior to shipping. If your item arrives damaged please contact us within 48 hours to arrange a replacement print. Please upload a photo of the damaged item so we can make a claim from Australia Post.
- LOST ITEMS – In the event of an item being misplaced in transit, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Australia Post. The tracking number will be provided to assist you with your claim and you can contact us for additional assistance.
- NON PERSONALISED PRINTS – If you have had a change of mind please contact us within 48 hours of receipt and then return the undamaged item with a copy of your order at your own cost. The item must be returned within 14 days of the receipt date. A refund will be issued for the purchase price (not including shipping) once the item has been returned.
- PERSONALISED PRINTS – We do not accept returns on personalised prints. If we made a mistake with the personalised information, a replacement print will be sent free of charge. Please check jpg proofs thoroughly before approving personalised prints.
SALE ITEMS – Sorry but we do not accept returns on Sale Items.
- FRAMED PRINTS: We want you to be a happy customer so please take the time to carefully consider your purchase.
- CHANGE OF MIND – All of our framed prints are made to order specifically for you, so if in the event you have a change of mind we cannot refund your purchase once you have placed your order.
- FAULTY ITEM – We will replace or accept returns if goods are delivered damaged or faulty. You will receive a prepaid returns label to send the item back to us. The item must be in its original condition and packaging. Please email us within 24 hours with a description of the damage/fault and a supporting photo to firstname.lastname@example.org A refund or replacement will not be issued until the item has been received at our warehouse.
- NOBODY HOME – If our courier partners have attempted delivery and left a calling card resulting in your order being returned back to us, a redelivery fee applies.
- PERSONALISED PRINTS – We do not accept returns on personalised framed prints. If we made a mistake with the personalised information, a replacement framed print will be sent free of charge. Please check jpg proofs thoroughly before approving personalised framed prints.
- SALE ITEMS – Sorry but we do not accept returns on Sale Items.
- CANCELLATIONS: If your order has not gone into production then we can accept changes or cancellations. Although normally we process our orders straight away, so please email us immediately to discuss your options. If your order has gone into production we cannot accept cancellations or changes. If you need to change your shipping address just let us know.
Please note: All return items must be authorised and approved by DesignMondo. If you return an item without pre-authorisation it shall be returned to you and you will responsible for the return postage cost.
- All of our prints are quality controlled and thoroughly checked prior to being dispatched.
- We offer a 12 month warranty on all framed prints only.
- We recommend not hanging your print in bright direct sunlight or damp areas as we take no responsibility for fading or water damage.
- Do not use chemical cleaners on the plexiglass front as these will damage the surface. Use a dry or slightly damp cloth with water only to clean.
- We take no responsibility for damage to your walls. Check the weight of your frame prior to hanging and we suggest using two hanging hooks to support the frame.
Jennifer Mappin, Parcel Collect 10081 08907, 1A Hamilton St. MONT ALBERT, VIC 3127